Friday 27 April 2012

Howdy doody...

The eternal question on whether I would ever get around to chundering my opinions onto the Internet that no-one other than me was asking, has finally been answered.

You lucky people.

The blog is just really a chance for me to write about all the awesome, cool stuff that pop culture throws at me every day as well as general pieces on university life and major contemporary world-affecting issues, yeah, because, connected, Earth...change, you know? Respect.

All this and more, hopefully expressed intelligently and relatable enough for anyone not as arrogant, conceited and self-loathing as moi to appreciate.

I'll try and update the blog as often as I can, freak workloads permitting. I certainly don't want you guys waiting on tenderhooks in anticipation of my bullshit-mongering for too long. Positive feedback is mucho appreciated by my ego.

And so, just like bad sex and the third Lord of the Rings film, I can't seem to reach a climax, for this, my first ever blog entry.  I guess, in the words of Joe from Reservoir Dogs: let's get rambling, ramblers.



P.S. Yes, the name of the blog is a Great Gatsby reference. After all, what's life without Jay Gatsby, old sport?





No comments:

Post a Comment